It is hump day ...
Today Cyndie and the kids are headed up to Oxnard to visit Jon and Sara. I loaded up Emma's bike and Timmy's scooter this morning, I hear Jon and Sara have some very good riding areas and parks near their house, so I'm sure a good time will be had by all (or at least the kids). Cyndie was planning on taking them over to a friend's house to swim before they left so that they'd be good and tired out.
Last night Cyndie and I did some leveling for the spa patio and put down some underlayment and sand. Today I'm working half a day, and I hope to finish it this afternoon (or at least finish the part on which the jacuzzi will sit. I need to pick up some more sand and the pavers, so that will probably require a few trips to the Lowe's.
That's about it from our end!
Neal
No comments:
Post a Comment