I'm in at the office today to meet with the project lead and go over status and a few other things. This means that the nice snow that I see out the window will make my drive home ... shall we say ... challenging? We're supposed to get around 4 inches of snow, some of which is turning to slop on the wet roads. Should be a fun drive home!
On the kid front, Emma asked yesterday if she could get a hair cut to around chin length. I'm not sure where that originated, but Cyndie gave her a hair cut*! It looks cute ... kind of sassy (to steal a word from Auntie Laura).
*Pictures will be provided at a later date ... when we've actually taken one, and when I'm at home to upload it.
Yesterday held more sledding for the Timmster. That boy loves to hit the slopes. He was pretty pooped by dinner time though.
1 comment:
Snow...how fun! Love reading the posts...we miss you guys so much!
Opening day for clinic tomorrow...and yes...it is crazy to see Dr. in front of Shawn's name...It still throws me when someone calls and asks for Dr. Fletcher!
Happy Sledding!
Post a Comment