Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Those feet

Yes, it's been over a month since I've posted. I'd like to get back in the habit, but I can't honestly say when that will happen as most all of my spare moments are being spent working on Timmy's room. However, I had to take a second to post this.


Kohl's to buy new boots for Timmy (for next winter)


Cyndie and Timmy

Cyndie: Tim, sit here. I want to feel where your feet are in your shoes to see how your tennis shoes are fitting you.

Tim: Okay mom.



Cyndie: Timmy, your toes are starting to stick out through the end of your shoes.

Tim: Yeah, they've kind of been hurting lately.






So there's your little dramatic re-enactment of what happened. Apparently Tim's been doing a bit of growing lately. We had noticed that he's been sleeping a lot and eating quite a bit. Cyndie brought home size 3 shoes for Timmy (which he's very excited about ... he loves new shoes that boy).

Emma wears size 2.

Tim is either going to be tall, or have skis for feet!

3 comments:

April Fletcher said...

So glad you are back to posting. Love keeping up with you guys. I am trying to do better as well at blogging! Tell cyndie hi...miss you guys and if you are planning on visiting close at all this summer let us know :)

Neal D said...

Will do ... are you guys getting the cold weather Texas is getting?

April Fletcher said...

Yes...we are getting the snow! It hit us today around noon. The kids would be excited, but Ella is sick and Jett has the flu...we are hanging out indoors passing germs around :(