Yes, after years of talking and planning, it's about to get real. In under a week, we will be hitting the road.
It's been a journey for sure. It probably started back in around 2005 when Cyndie and I first started talking about what our priorities in life should be.
In the fall of 2007 those discussions lead us to move from Southern California to Lake Geneva, WI. This has been a marvelous place to live, work, and raise kids.
But always we have had that pull to explore. To experience new places and different people. To see the beauty of God's creation, both in our own country and abroad.
So welcome along for the journey. I hope to document it here. I'll add in pictures Cyndie takes and possibly some videos too. For now I'll leave you with this.
"It seems that the more places I see and experience, the bigger I realize the world to be. The more I become aware of, the more I realize how relatively little I know of it, how many places I have still to go, how much more there is to learn." — Anthony Bourdain
-Neal

1 comment:
Love, love, love that you’ll have a blog! Definitely8 plan to follow along. Fred was looking tonight to try and figure out where you would be staying in Iowa. Doesn’t look like a lot of RV parks. What town will you be in and the name of the park so we can Google it? Safe travels and lots of awesome adventures ahead!
Post a Comment