Wel, we're getting closer to dry wall in the kitchen. Cyndie has been working on cleaning out the cabinets (the old ones) and I'm finishing up the wiring. I'm almost there, I just have to split the 220V line into 2 110V lines (a friend is coming over this morning to help with that) and then position a few of the under cabinet feeding lines to come through the drywall in the right place. The friend (Jim's dad Stan) is also going to make a final check of all my wiring to make sure it looks good (he's a retired electrician and inspector). Then I just need to get up the sheer wall. I think we'll wait until Monday night to pull the counters out so that we have the sink a little longer. The drywall guys are not coming until Wednesday now due to a scheduling conflict. Although they are coming today to start the stucco (it takes 3 or 4 applications). We're planning on the first round of cabinet installation for March 2. I've enlisted Paul and Dan to help! Unfortunately, I may not be as productive this weekend as my help has backed out. (Sorry Lee, I just had to get a little dig in -- Lee was going to come, but then got a free ticket to the races!)
Yesterday Cyndie and the kids went to Disneyland. They brought Coco, and ended up coming home with a new outfit for Coco and for Spot (Timmy's leopard). Coco now has a fairy outfit and Spot is Buzz Lightyear. Timmy slept in his big boy bed again, so that is exciting. Hopefully he's almost fully adjusted there.
Paul should be here anytime for the Liverpool game, so so long for now, and have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment