Days until Christmas Break

Not a whole lot new to report today. Emma had swim lessons yesterday afternoon and then we hit the McDonald's to use her reading coupon for a happy meal. She and Tim were both excited about the loot that they got from their meals ... Emma a small My Little Pony, and Tim a Bionicle guy (don't really know much about that, but it looked sufficiently like a Transformer to excite Tim, plus it shoots something ... which he will promptly lose). I did a little Xmas shopping both before and after that, and with that trip, I think wrapped up most of the shopping we'll do.
The only other thing of note on our minds now is the house in California. The rental agreement is up at the beginning of February so we are deciding whether to sell or rent again. Pray for us on that one as it's a big decision!
It's Friday, yea!
The only other thing of note on our minds now is the house in California. The rental agreement is up at the beginning of February so we are deciding whether to sell or rent again. Pray for us on that one as it's a big decision!
It's Friday, yea!
1 comment:
I love the Christmas count down! Can't wait! Even though I have a few more days until my vacation starts. Love the snow pictures and the updates on everyone. Praying for you in wisdom on your house decision!
Post a Comment