Wow, apparently I'm getting really bad about posting on the blog! I guess I better remedy that.
Things seem to be flying along around here. Days are going quickly, and soon it will be Christmas! We've been doing a lot of sledding around here lately. The brush that Papa Lee cleared when he was here last summer was hiding a really nice sledding hill! So now, we have a very good place to sled. The kids are both enjoying school and enjoying their Spanish classes (that meet before school). Timmy is excited because next Monday he gets to go to school all day (they will practice their Christmas program in the afternoon). Cyndie and I looked at each other when we heard that news and wondered what having an empty house for 7 or 8 hours would be like. It's crazy that that is what next year will be like all the time! Those darn kids are growing up!
So, that's about it around here. There's not a whole lot to report, other than days flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment