So here I am, sitting in the Dublin airport waiting for our flight to Paris. The flight over didn't go great. I think Cyndie may have slept an hour, and the kids and I didn't sleep at all. We'll see where that takes us. So far we're doing okay at least. The kids both spent some of their money getting stuff here. Emma a souvenir key chain (she's decided that she's going to get key chains from everywhere she goes and decorate her backpack ... a pretty creative idea if you as me). Tim wanted to get some cookies like he'd had at the Irish lunch at school that they had for St. Patrick's Day. And he found those. So, so far so good! Hopefully we'll all at least cat nap a bit on the second leg (I think it's only about an hour and a half), and then run on adrenalin to get to the flat and get some groceries and get to a fairly decent bed time!
More as it happens ...
No comments:
Post a Comment