Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back and Blogging

I guess it was a relatively busy weekend since I never did find time to sit down and write. I don't even particularly remember what we did, so it must not have been too exciting!

Saturday was just around the house. I partially moved the gas pipe, but that is still going on as I have to still get the right lengths of pipe to fit it into the wall. I also spent some time doing some wiring for the lights. Saturday afternoon was the birthday party for the little girl across the street. It was at Boomers, a mini-amusement park/arcade type of place. The kids played mini-golf and had pizza and got tokens to play some arcade type games. It was really pretty fun.

Sunday was church, then a short business meeting afterwards at which we voted to change the name of the church to Coastal Community Fellowship. Then we went to a birthday party for some folks at church which was pretty fun. They have this rock fence and formation in their front yard which was a perfect playground to keep the kids occupied!

Last night Josh and Priscilla came over for dinner and then it was early to bed.

So that's the life and times! Emma and Timmy are very excited for Grandma and Grandpa D to come!

Neal

No comments: