Here I am, sitting in the kitchen watching the kids play. Emma and Timmy and Chris (a little boy from church that I'm babysitting this morning) are playing house out in the backyard.
The day definitely started out right, with the kids "sleeping in" until 6:30! It got even better when Paul and Neve came over and Liverpool hammered Chelsea 2 - 0!
The rest of the day should be fairly low key. I'm hoping to move most of the bookcases out to the garage this afternoon, and perhaps do a bit more work on the wiring scheme ... that is, of course, assuming that the naps/quiet time come off as planned.
Neal
3 comments:
wow bra- i was just reading your previous posts--
sounds like there is never a dull moment in your household.
=)
we are super duper looking forward to having you out here for grad.
we really miss you guys.
i am trying to save some days off to maybe use them while you are here.
we love you!
squeeze Cyndie for us for her bday!
So I think I finally got onto this properly so I'm leaving a comment just because. Now that I'm officially logged in, will I get e-mails notifying me that you've done a new blog?
I'm still working on something that will automatically notify you. We'll see if that works.
Laura and Gow, we want to go fishing with you guys while we're there. Emma was asking to do that while we were reading a Pooh book about fishing, so I thought that might be fun.
Neal
Post a Comment