Thursday, July 23, 2009

15 Years Ago Today

What were you doing 15 years ago today? For many readers of this blog, you were probably in the same place Cyndie and I were ... getting ready to attend a wedding!

I believe the hour was around 2pm Pacific time ... the wedding started and in under 45 minutes, we were married!!! Yeah! Being married to your best friend is great stuff, and continues to get better.

It's funny. Cyndie and I were sitting together on the couch last night after the kids had gone to bed. We both had our laptops out and were doing some research regarding rental properties that we're interested in buying. An email popped up from Laura (who coincidentally shares our anniversary ... congrats guys!), "Happy anniversary tomorrow!". Cyndie and I laughed together ... after the outstanding anniversary trip to Cancun (I know, pictures are still required), we had kind of forgotten that our actual anniversary was still to come. I guess we're getting old!

So today, remember us, remember that day 15 years ago and what was happening with you, remember your own wedding day, and look to the future!

No comments: