
That's right ... today and tomorrow, and then we leave early Sunday for the airport. I'm not sure when I'll post again. Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow, and then not likely for another week. Consider this your official "goodbye Neal and Cyndie" post then.
Yesterday was a good day. We got the house pretty well cleaned up. My dad did a great job fixing the gazebo thing (thanks mucho much Dad. I didn't get a chance to say so in person, but it looks great!). The push mower which we use for trimming and for the steep parts that the lawn tractor can't get was fixed for about $70 (we thought we might have to buy a new one). And we got the jacuzzi fixed for only $70. And the kids were very helpful and pleasant all day. Yippee!
The kids helped Cyndie a bunch with cleanup. Apparently they are quite the aspiring gardeners as they helped Cyndie spread mulch out in several different places. They also helped her clean the jacuzzi.
Cyndie (and my sister Laura) went to the "normal" monthly ladies night out last night ... they cruised Geneva Lake on the boat of one of the ladies. A good time was had by all!
After that, we did a little late night packing ... we're probably around 75% done ... and then Cyndie left to get Fred and Cathy. I don't think there were any hitches. They got back well after I was in bed, around 1:15 am.
So the visit has started, and the vacation trip is becoming more tangible by the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment