Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Digging Out

The snow has finished and I think we ended up with around 12 inches. I blew the snow off the driveway three times all said. It was an interesting drive up to the Bucks game last night. The roads were in pretty darn poor condition! It was a lot easier going up because there were quite a few cars on the road, and it was still somewhat wet. However, coming back from Milwaukee took over two hours! I think the game got done around 9:30p, and I didn't get home until just before midnight! Whew, that was tiring!

The game was kind of eh. The Bucks played pretty poorly. It was fun hanging out with the boys though.

Grandma and Grandpa D came over and had dinner with Cyndie and the kids last night ... dinner and games that is! Previous to that, Cyndie and the kids went out sledding. When they came back, Pepper was full of snow. She said that as he melted, he left tons of little puddles all over the house!

No comments: