Friday, February 12, 2010

How about some paintings?

So I was finishing a painting last night and thought I should snap some pictures of some of the paintings laying around the craft room. So I did, and here they are!

Cyndie and I are in the art class with my Aunt again this winter/spring (and this time my sister, Laura, has joined the class too). Most of these paintings are from last fall's class, however.

Cyndie - "Joy of Sailing".


We had to do a painting of a sailboat, and this was Cyndie's:

Cyndie - (don't remember the name).

Neal - "When I Get Big" (the one of the sailboat)

This one had to be of a person in landscape:

Neal - "Autumn Walk"

Neal - "Cross at Dusk"

Neal - "Clock Tower"

The kids got in on the action yesterday with a couple of paintings of their own:

Timmy - "Self Portrait"

Emma - "Lollipop"

So there you have it, a series of paintings by the DeVries family painters!

No comments: