Tuesday, January 23, 2007

End of the "Normal Day"

Well, Timmy, and especially Emma, loved gymnastics ... here is a picture.

Emma made a new friend (I think her name was Katie?) while she waited for Cyndie and Timmy's class to end.

In the meantime, back at the house ...



... the contractor was there to frame in the new window and put in the extra ceiling studs. The pix are above. So things are moving right along. I spent the last hour making a shopping list for Cyndie and I's date tomorrow (we're going to buy all the wiring/lighting related stuff). We also took a brief tour of the neighbor hood on our walk this evening, with stops at Dave and Bonnie's and Paul and Cara's to peruse their kitchen lighting options. I think we're going to try to go with smaller recessed lights (there will be 16 in all in the kitchen) with true white light bulbs, cost permitting.

That's it for now,
Neal

1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

we LOVE the pix... keep em coming!