Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Keeping up to date

So as not to fall too far behind, I thought I'd drop an early-ish mid week note. We've got the normal stuff going on here, although I guess you might call it Disney week. Cyndie pass it about to run out (I think at the end of the week), so she thought that she and the kids would hit the Magic Kingdom one more time. So they are making the most of the overcast weather to hopefully get in a lot of rides and stuff. Tomorrow, she and Monique are going on a Moms only trip, so I'm sure they'll have fun with that.

On the kitchen front, we're trying to not slack off to much, so we're planning on working at least an hour each night. Last night, I put up the middle over counter cabinet including wiring the lights inside the glass doors. Cyndie did some painting. I think the plan for tonight is to put up the side over island cabinets and maybe a bit more painting.

Other than that, we're just slowly counting the days until our trip in a week and a half!

No comments: