Good morning all,
Just a quick update on the goings on from yesterday. It was a pretty normal day in all regards. At work I'm working to get everything wrapped up for my two and a half week vacation. I have a report that I need to complete before I go, but I won't have all the data until Wednesday, so I'll have to turn that around quickly. We got some work done on my car in the evening, so Cyndie spent some time during the day running around to find the parts our mechanic friend needed. Other than that, it was playtime at the park and the normal routine. Cyndie did a lot of laundry for our trip, and the clean clothes were on our bed, so while Cyndie and I were doing dinner prep stuff, the kids "packed". Which meant that the clothes which were on the bed to be folded ended up all over the floor with some of them making it into bags to take on vacation. At least it was fun for the kids! A friend took Cyndie to pick up the car after the kids went to bed while I worked on installing under cabinet lights. I heard voices talking while I was working and just assumed it was Cyndie and Carmen talking. I heard more voices, so I went to investigate. Apparently, Timmy and Emma had decided it really wasn't bed time yet, and so they went in Timmy's room and were playing trains together. It was really quite cute, but not exactly what we want from them after we put them to bed. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come!
1 comment:
Okay little brother...are you home? Time for a big LONG vacation update!
Post a Comment