Friday, November 21, 2008

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

So Dad and I have spent much of the morning and afternoon (with a trip to the class art show and a bit of work thrown in in around that) cutting down dead trees around the yard. So far we've managed to get down almost all of the trees that need cutting, with the only damage to the little yellow slide on the Dragon's Lair (and a near miss of a tree on Dad's head, but we won't go there). Perhaps the better quote would have been something about a beaver, but a wood chuck will have to do.

Tonight Emma and Cyndie are heading out for a girl scout event (I think they put it on to try to recruit new girls) and so Timmy and I invited Grandma and Grandpa D over to help us eat the extra pork chops. *

*We may have also invited them because rumor has it that there was a freshly baked apple pie over at the senior DeVries house that needed eating.

No comments: