Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Pix ...

Alrighty -- here are some random pix from the last several weeks. We'll start with when Papa Lee was here. We did a little Christmas early ... here's Tim with the Hulk he received from Papa.

Emma got a doll and a doll outfit. I'm not sure what the deal is with pictures that I rotated, but again they aren't showing properly.

There's Emma, Papa, and Ruby Robyn, Emma's new doll.
Cyndie painted a painting of Half Dome in Yosemite for Lee since they went there a lot together.
Emma happy about something ... probably the thought of opening presents!

Here's Tim and Emma working on some plans.

Papa and Tim.

This is when Emma brought Papa to school as show and tell.

He told the class about all the big trucks he works with.

Here's the game Emma made for us to play last night. It probably needs a little explaining. The orange part is the game board. You move by closing your eyes and pointing on the white piece of paper with a pen or your finger. There are numbers 1 - 10+. If you hit 1 - 4, you move that far. If you hit 5 or more there's a little line marking that you don't get to go ... because you got too greedy! The board "squares" have labels ... W is for water, if you land there, you go in the water (the blue paper) ... M is for mud, you go in the black paper and lose a turn ... T (I'm not sure what T stands for) means you write (copy) a word on the white piece of paper. It was really creative and original, and actually pretty fun to play!


Here's Timmy's preschool class. His friend Lukas is the third from the left in the front and friend Joseph is fourth from the right in the back. I hear a lot about Ben too, but I don't know which one he is!

Okay, here are some pictures from the weekend away. Here's Rico, Eric, and I playing Blokus.
Emma and her friend Jasmine (Rico and Julie's older daughter).

Here's the gang dressed up for the murder mystery.

Here's Cyndie and I as Rocco and Tara.

No comments: