Monday, November 24, 2008

White Monday

As foretold by the weather.com forecast yesterday, we woke up this morning to about an inch of snow on the ground. When I went into Emma's room at about 6:50 and opened up her curtains to show her, she was VERY excited. She promptly went downstairs, got all her snow stuff on*, and went outside and made a snowman, complete with carrot for a nose, all by herself.

*I should take a moment here to compliment Emma. When I went into her room, she had already made her bed, cleaned up half her room, and was halfway through getting dressed. That's progress for her. We're really working hard on keeping their rooms clean. And by that I mean Emma and Timmy keeping their own rooms clean.

The snow looks to be pretty wet, and I think it will get warm enough over the next couple of days where it will melt fairly quickly. However, it was still fun to get. The first real snow of the year!

No comments: