Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yes, it's warm

We were outside with the kids yesterday afternoon and I had my first moment of the spring where I thought, "wow, I'm actually hot". Outstanding!

We've had a fairly eventful several days of spring break. Yesterday Cyndie and the kids when down to Rockford to go to the kids museum there. While they were there, they discovered there was a dinosaur museum next door, so they went to that too!. The day before we had an "all cousin" art class at Auntie Karen's. The Caspari cousins came up from Crystal Lake, and Sally was there too. There was quite a bit of color, that's for sure! Today we're going to go bowling. Emma also has a date with Grandma and Grandpa D to go shopping for some clothes for her (very early) birthday (since Grandma and Grandpa D will be in Alaska during her birthday). Timmy has a playdate during that time ... making use of the beautiful weather.

Auntie Jane get's here tonight. She's taking half a day off, so that get's her here early enough to possibly bowl with us today. I guess that marks the official beginning of the DeVries family weekend!

Hopefully we'll get the boat out sometime ... the weather sure merits it!

No comments: