Yes, it's almost vacation time. We're progressing in that direction at least. The house is starting to empty out after all the clothes, toys, shoes, etc of the clothing exchange. This morning Cyndie and I helped a neighbor load a good portion of the clothes in to his truck to take to a local homeless shelter. Cyndie is returning 10 borrowed folding tables this morning. The house is getting a little less overwhelmed! Laundry is being done (so we'll have clean clothes to take with us on vacation). Arrangements for pets are being made. We're almost there! We're looking forward to some warm weather ... it was very cool this morning here!
Tuesday night Cyndie picked the Woods girls up from girl scouts and returned them home. Then She and Emma met Timmy, Sally, Daisy, and I at Culvers for dollar butter burger night ... $12 for the six of us to eat (including a family size order of french fries). Grandpa and Grandma D joined us. Yesterday was a field trip for Tim that Cyndie chaperoned ... they went to a local hospital. I had art class (Cyndie is going this morning instead due to the field trip) and finished my painting of Emma in a beanie ... it turned out fairly well. I forgot to take a picture though!.
So now we're left with cleaning up the house, packing, and generally getting ready. I can tell you that I'm already ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment