Friday, March 18, 2011

I see no snow!

Well, that title is not 100% true. There is actually a little snow. You know, where the big piles were. But it's not real snow since it's typically covered in sand and other ick. So, this is a celebratory day. The snow is gone and spring is here! Now if the yard can just dry up a bit so that we can actually go out there without getting totally muddy, we'll be in business.

Tonight is the Woods School Silent Auction. It should be a lot of fun. Emma told us at breakfast that her teacher had told the class that 500 tickets had been sold. Wow. If that's the case, we're going to be packed in there! But it's great that families are so involved with the school.

That's about it around there these days. I guess the next countdown/watch will be for ice on the lake. When it's gone, that means were closer to boating weather! The boat is still in storage at a friend's barn, but I imagine we'll bring it back over here before too long to outfit it and clean it. I think the docks/lifts will go in at Covenant Harbor in about a month.

No comments: