Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Back to School ... officially
So tonight was the Back to School night at Emma's school. I'm not sure if that's the exact term, but anyway, we went and Emma's teacher, Mrs. Hinz, gave a little talk and Emma showed us some things in the room. She definitely loves going to school and being there. She gave her teacher a big hug there. I think that's one difference this year to last (K in both CA and here) in that her teacher this year is much more love-y/feeling/caring whereas her other teachers were much more rigid. It's probably a good change for Emma. She has homework everynight ... mostly just some reading exercises. I can totally notice her getting a lot better since school started up. She still lacks a bit of confidence in reading, and can get easily frustrated, but she's progressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment