Monday, September 29, 2008

Jacuzzi, the finale?!

So, the jacuzzi is fixed, I think.

I got the final part I needed to fix the plumbing in the mail on Saturday. So after church on Sunday, I put in all the PVC. After we got back from the orchard, we tipped the thing back over and put a bit of water in it to test it for water tightness. This morning it was good, so hopefully we're good to go*. The jacuzzi is filling as we speak.

*I do have two small concerns. First is that there is a corroded jet that I don't believe was corroded before. I'm hoping that is not going to be a problem. Second is that when I turned the power on, I got a read out on the controls, "FLO" that I hadn't seen before. When I consulted my manual, it said something about "contact the dealer". I think the problem was just that the jacuzzi wasn't full when I turned on the power, so hopefully when it is full in a couple of hours, that reading will be gone. My fingers are again crossed.

No comments: