Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sickness descends

So yesterday was going merrily along and then we received a call from Emma's teacher that she was sick. Cyndie went and got her and she spent about 2 or 3 hours in our room sleeping and watching movies. She threw up once. After that she seems basically fine. Then later in the afternoon, Timmy said his tummy felt bad. He threw up a couple of times. But this morning he is fine. We're speculating that they may have eaten something bad, or perhaps it was just a very short flu or something. Anyway, today is progressing normally. Emma went to school and Timmy is going to go as well. In the midst of all of that, I went to art class (Cyndie decided to stay home since Emma was there).

On the jacuzzi front, Emma and I went in after dinner yesterday and then Cyndie and I went in when I got home from Bible study. It was very nice!!

No comments: