Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let there be heat (and coolness too)

Today is heater and air conditioner installation day. How exciting. The two person team arrived at 7:30 this morning and will finish today That'll be nice. The good thing is that since we got the bad news about having to replace both, we really haven't needed them. I imagine in 3 or 4 weeks, if not sooner, we'll be glad to have the heater though. We also opted to get the whole house humidifier option on the heater to help keep the air from drying out so much, so we're hopeful that will be a really good thing too.

In other house news, my dad is helping with some landscaping. We're still cleaning up the area around the jacuzzi. So he's helping with that. In jacuzzi news, we let the jacuzzi drain (really leak) until it quit to try to find where the leak is. It appears to be in one of the air bubble injection points really low in the jacuzzi. I'm refilling it now so that I can apply some fix a leak stuff to see if that will fix it. If not, then I'll have to try some more invasive approach.

No comments: