So I'm back to work ... sitting at my desk in front of my computer, which means you can expect to hear a lot more on the blog that you experienced the last two weeks.
I'm not going to go over the past couple of weeks, but it was a very fun, and largely relaxing time. Lots of family, and a few days of just us at the end to wind down before getting back into the routine.
Emma is very excited to be going back to school. I think she likes to be at home and stay in her PJs for a while and watch extra cartoons in the morning. But she's definitely a routine girl, and the routine that school provides is good for her. She's particularly excited to have the Christmas party that got postponed when the last day before vacation was canceled as well as to go skiing on Friday ... the first Woods School Ski Day of 2009.
Timmy is much more go with the flow, and as a result, is kind of "whatever" when it comes to school! Today for Cyndie and Tim will mark getting caught up on dishes, laundry, and grocery shopping ... fun stuff.
As for me, I have to remember what I was working on 2+ weeks ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment