It's Friday, and the snow is coming down. I've heard we're supposed to get 6 - 8 inches. I think we've gotten at least 4 or 5 by now, and it's really coming down fast, with large flakes! That should make for good skiing for Emma and the Friday Ski Day crew from Woods School.
The snow means that I didn't have to drive up to Waukesha today like I was planning. I went up yesterday and had a productive set of face to faces and got over some hurdles. Today was to be a meeting with the team leads to talk about new work, but since the main guy lives in Toronto and is (supposed to be) flying out today at 1:30, we canceled the meetings.
No big plans for the weekend other than having 4 or 5 families in the neighborhood over for pancakes tomorrow morning. That should be fun. Hopefully we'll get the house straightened up in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment