Here's a quick one ...
It's been a while since I posted. I've been driving in to work the last week, which takes a lot of the slack out of my work day ... no posting! It looks like that will be the status quo for a while, bummer!
Other than that, it was a fairly normal week. School, play dates, work, etc. Emma have a ski day with school on Friday and had a really fun time. She's learning a lot. Hopefully next week (Friday is another ski day) the whole family will get to go. Last night my folks baby sat and Cyndie and I went to some friends night for a Euchre tournament. It was fun, but kind of late! We didn't get home until like 11:45 ... very late for us. Many, many thanks to Mom and Dad for putting up with us slackers. Fortunately, the kids were great this morning and let us sleep until 8:45.
After brunch this morning, we went ice skating down at the lake, and then this afternoon we're headed off to some friends to help celebrate their twins second birthday.
There you have it ... great excitement!
1 comment:
So you have to keep driving into work? Bummer! Maybe you'll have to call me on your commute like old times. Although I'm not sure what time you commute. I work 8:30-5 Monday and then 11:30-8 on Tuesday and 10-6:30 on Wednesday and back to the 8:30-5 on Thursday and Friday.
Post a Comment