Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quicky ... but not to catch up!

It's been a while since I posted ... I've been pretty busy with work, so no time for extras!

It continues to be pretty cold out, we haven't had a "melty" day yet, which means that the snow is still powdery.

Bits and pieces:
  • Cyndie's birthday was Sunday ... we had a quiet, relaxing day together as a family.
  • Emma had a High School Musical bday party on Saturday which she really enjoyed
  • Emma and Cyndie went to our neighbor's baby shower Sunday ... they have a boy coming after two girls.
  • I've had to drive up to Waukesha for work the last 3 work days ... bummer! (but productive too).
  • I had traffic school on Saturday afternoon ... huge amounts of fun!
Now Cyndie and I are off to art class and Timmy will hang with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: