A quick update on the happens of late, with a little bragging first.
Last night, after dinner, Emma was on a mission. She wanted to play the Emma and Timmy game, so we told her the more you help clean up dinner, the faster we'll be ready. So she was off. Clearing the table, rinsing off the dishes, loading the dishwasher ... awesome. She was all business. She was such a big help. When Cyndie and I both praised her and her great attitude, she gave a little smile, but I think that inside she was really bursting with pride/excitement that she was such a big help!
Had bowling last night ... that was fun. I've figured out the flaw in my game (I'm sure there is far more than one), and am back on the upswing in regards to consistently scoring well. It was a fun night, but the Ham Fighters (my league team for those of you not paying attention) ran into an incredibly hot Shomer Showers team (I have no idea what that means) meaning we only took 2 out of 7 possible points.
Today, the kids both have school, and Tim has a play date with his friend Ben until 3 or so ... meaning Cyndie has most of the day to herself! Amazing, I wonder what she'll do with her freedom! Tonight we're going to meet (me from work, Cyndie and the kids from home) over at my folks to work more on painting ... the kids really like to play over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment