So it's a Tuesday, and that means that tonight I'm going to see a Marquette basketball game with some guys from church. They'll pick me up at work, and then we'll hit the game. It should be a blast, and it will be a great opportunity to get to know some guys better too. Unfortunately, it means I'll have to miss art class (now on Tuesday evenings), but Cyndie is going to tape Auntie Karen's demonstrations, so hopefully I'll get the best of both worlds!
Yesterday Cyndie spent much of the day visiting Lake Geneva businesses soliciting donations for the silent auction that the MOPS team holds in conjunction with the spa night ... tiring, but hopefully it will prove successful. Tonight the kids have swim class, then they'll watch a movie at Auntie Karen's while Cyndie is painting. It's a busy day for us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment