Well, the weekend approacheth, and I'm looking forward to it. The big excitement for the kids yesterday afternoon was going in the jacuzzi. Cyndie got Emma some better swim goggles, and she wanted to try them out, so they did! We had dinner at my folks, and did some painting for them after that. After we were pooped, and went to bed by 9pm.
It's pretty cold and windy today, with a bit of flurries, but I think that winter is on its way out over all. Most of the snow is gone from the lawn, and after super-freezing temps the last couple of days, the frozen ground is beginning to get a bit mushy. We're looking forward to things drying up a bit so that the kids can spend more time outside.
It should be a quiet weekend. I don't think we have much planned!
No comments:
Post a Comment