Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shaping up for a busy week/weekend

I guess when you have two kids and a socially conscious, volunteering wife, things tend to be busy. Most of the action centers around Cyndie this week as she'll have her second ladies clothing exchange tomorrow night. That means getting the house cleaned up and the basement and craft room set up (with lots of tables) for all the clothes. She expects 20 or more ladies, who will bring clothes to exchange for 25 cents each (with the proceeds going to a local home for girls). Should be busy! Me, I'll be watching the Royals game on the internet ... real socially conscious, huh?

This weekend, basically all day Friday to Sunday, Cyndie will be scrapbooking. That means ... single dadhood for this dad. Which means I'll be on the lookout for some fun activities to do with the kids!

Speaking of the kids, Emma got a little trophy for her speech last weekend. She was very proud of that. I have a picture of her with it, but no promises that it will actually be published here or anywhere else!

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

You better post a pix of Emma with her trophy! Listening to your big sister is always a wise thing to do! =)