Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We are fighting the weather ...

as in being "under it". Emma felt a bit iffy off and on throughout Spring Break (but appears to be fully recovered now). Timmy had a bit of "under the weather"-ness yesterday, but I think it was just being car sick. Now Cyndie's got a sore throat.

I can't remember a winter where there was so much crud going around. And not just with our family. My sister's family definitely experienced it down in IL, and there has been just as much ick at church and school as well. Man, will it be nice to be outdoors more where the germs are free to float off into the atmosphere instead of just banging around off the walls inside!

I suppose the good news is that both Emma and Timmy are feeling well, and off to school today. That gives Cyndie a little breathing room to relax.

No comments: