Wow, it's already Tuesday ... the weekend flew by, and now we're already well into the week. I'll just drop a few nuggets ...
Had a crew over here last Friday for curry chicken to celebrate the start of Spring Break.
Saturday we went to the Dancing Horse show (and bird show). The whole thing was surprisingly good. I was afraid it would be rather corny/cheap, but it was pretty well done. The coolest part was when we were sitting in the front row of the horse show, and the horses put their front legs up on the edge right where we were, and basically looked down at us. Hard to describe, but pretty magnificent to have those huge horses looking down at you. I think Cyndie got a picture.
Sunday was church ... Cyndie wasn't feeling very well that day, so she stayed home.
The kids had a swim party at the Y for a friend's birthday. Timmy (while I was still there) decided to chase his ball out into the middle of the pool, and then forgot that he could swim, so he had to get rescued. He was fine though.
Monday we went bowling and got pizza (at the bowling alley) for our fun Spring Break event. We had a good time. One game of bowling is just right for our family. It was cool because we all (Cyndie, Emma, Timmy, and I) got strikes at one point or another.
We spent some time yesterday setting up a theater in the basement for the kids movie that we're showing today ... we're inviting some neighbor kids and friends. We borrowed a projector and have a big screen on the wall ... good stuff. Should be fun. We're watching Bolt.
It's opening day (it was yesterday, but got postponed for weather) for the Royals today!
No comments:
Post a Comment