Man, we had about an hour or two last night of just a crazy storm. It was pouring down buckets of rain, there was lightning flashing every second or two (with the accompanying thunder), and the wind was just whipping the trees and rain around ... it was pretty awesome. We had forgot to close one of the windows in the guest room, and when I got in there, there was water dripping* of the window sill and the floor was drenched. Good stuff. We sat there and watched it for a while ... very awe inspiring.
*I think "dripping" is a bit tame of a word. It may not have been "pouring" off the sill, but man, I think I could have filled a coffee cup in less than a minute based on what was coming off there!
Today is day one (of two) for Emma's school musical. I think I'll try to catch that tomorrow.
We're still working offers/counter offers on the house ... keep praying with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment