Saw a couple of movies lately, here's the scoop ...
Juno (4.8/5)
An excellent movie, one of the best I can remember watching. My favorite part of it was the dialog which was tight, understated, but witty, and just very memorable. It was a serious movie ... it was well made and addressed real world issues ... but managed to do so while keeping a light atmosphere. It was offbeat and quirky, but not weird. I love Michael Cera ... he's so subtle and real, but not boring. It left me feeling good and uplifted and wishing the movie would keep going and going. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Nick and Nora's Infinte Play List (3.7/5)
Kind of a fun, strange movie about an evening out for a group of high school kids. It was interesting and entertaining. It had some fun dialog. It wasn't quite tight enough to merit a higher school, but was a fun watch. My new favorite actor, Michael Cera, of Arresting Development fame, was the lead. I guess I don't have a lot to say about it, but it was a nice, if a little vulgar, movie.
Movies I've seen recently:
Juno - 4.8/5
Slumdog Millionaire - 4.6/5
Iron Man - 4.2/5
Wall-E - 4.0/5
Traitor - 4.0/5
The Dark Knight - 3.9/5
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist - 3.7/5
Kung Fu Panda - 3.5/5
The Passion - 3.5/5
Valkyrie - 3.5/5
The Incredible Hulk - 3.4/5
Horton Hears a Who - 3.0/5
Jonah, a VeggieTales Movie - 2.4/5
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 1.9/5
Burn After Reading - 1.5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment