Just a quick note to talk about prayer ... it works. I was thinking as I drove into work this morning how visibly God has responded to our prayers. I think I mentioned in a post a week or two ago that Cyndie and I were convicted that we really hadn't been praying about the sale of the CA house enough. So we decided to really lift that up in prayer and ask God to bring the right buyer so that we can get the place sold. Well, since that time the statistics prove conclusively that God answers prayers:
Prior to Increased Prayer:
Time on the market: Approximately 3 months
Number of offers: 1 or 2
After Increased Prayer:
Time on the market: A week or two
Number of offers: 9
That's pretty amazing ... a miracle even!
So the latest is that we've accepted an offer for full asking price (we credited them a bit for closing, but because our agent is representing both sides she's cutting her commission by a point which basically evens that out). We have another offer that we got after we were in escrow that is above our asking price. That is going to be our first backup offer.
God is good. Please keep praying that everything goes smoothly and we have the house sold soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment