- Friday Cyndie and I went out to a new restaurant in Williams Bay ... the Public House. Excellent food there! I'd highly recommend it!
- Saturday was indeed a relaxing day. It rained a bunch, canceling our plans to work in the yard. Instead we just relaxed as a family.
- More movement on the 24 front ... we got in three more episodes with Laura and Gow on Saturday night ... I'm guessing we'll be in a holding pattern there for a while until the kid is born and settled! Sorry Jack!
- We helped Laura and Gow move on Sunday ... a success. All their stuff is moved and they are pretty settled. All this pre-baby too!
- My back is telling me we helped them move. It's really sore! I sat down to do some paperwork midway through the moving activities. I think I must have tweaked it a bit. This is proof of my advanced age!
- Emma was sitting on my lap while we were reading a story with Tim and Cyndie. She was complaining that her loose tooth hurt (and forcefully declining my offer to pull it for her). Then it popped right out in her hand!
- Cyndie had some friends over for scrapbooking last night ... had a very good time. I think she'll do that more often!
- We put in an offer on a duplex and received a counter back. Let the negotiations commence!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I'm Old ... with proof!
The weekend in bullets:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment