A bit of an abnormal day today. I was going up the stairs this morning to shower after my workout and my Mom was coming down the stairs. This is unusual because they don't get up anywhere near as early as we do.* Anyway, my sister Laura, due date August 14, had had a little bleeding during the night and so was going in to make sure everything is alright with the baby. My folks were on their way over to watch Sally. It turns out everything is fine ... the baby is fine and the placenta is still attached properly. Laura will lay way low for the next several days to make sure things stay that way. This complicates their pending move (this Sunday). Anyway, pray for Laura, the baby, and patience.
*What is it with retirees these days? Aren't they supposed to get up with the sun, have dinner by 4pm, and be in bed by 8? I tell you what, these parents of mine are doing things completely backwards. What do they think they are, teenagers?
This afternoon/evening, Cyndie and I (and Tim) will head over to camp to do the family night meal and show for Emma's Day Camp. Should be fun!
I talked to a breeder of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels last night. We're debating now the possibility of getting a pup sometime in the next several months. More on that front as it develops.
No comments:
Post a Comment