Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In the spirit of consistent blogging ...

I'll write one while I sit here and watch the Royals game online. Cyndie is out sailing (her summer, Wednesday evening activity).

Laura and Gow are moving into their new house tomorrow, so today I was over there helping to lay the laminate flooring in the dining room and kitchen. Man, that stuff goes in way easier than when my dad, Cyndie's dad, and I did out first laminate at our townhouse in Fountain Valley! The ease with which it went in gave me visions of putting new flooring into our bedroom (we're thinking of hardwood with a rug or two) and my office. However, first things first, we have some lighting work to do in the kitchen and dining room, finishing up some trim in the craft room, and then some work on a treehouse for the kids. Whew, how come the list only gets longer, never shorter?

The kids' second day of school is tomorrow, and Cyndie and I will help out with the moving tomorrow morning. Then we're easing into the long Labor Day weekend with some boating with friends from church!

No comments: