The wedding was in Simi Valley, outdoors with a reception afterwards inside. Ron Merrell married them ...
The "Lopez" table ... Robin, Stephanie (Dave's daughter), Judy, Effrain, Dave, Mark, Carlie, Dan (not sure where Audry was) ...
Tim and Judy ... Tim didn't look like he'd aged a bit since I last saw him. He told me he just gave up Roller Hockey (it had been his goal to play until he was 60). They both seemed very happy and doing well. I also talked with Alyssa a little bit. She seemed to be doing well to. Bruce (her husband) is now the senior pastor at Simi Cov. They said hello to everyone. Harriots ... they said a special "hello" to you Laura.
Judy and Cynthia Merrell. Cynthia is now living in Carlsbad, so we're going to try to get her to come up for dinner some evening. I should also note that these two were dancing queens, on the dance floor all night! Cynthia called Cyndie and I old fogies because we didn't dance more!
Cutting the cake ...
Us with Ron and Anna ... we had time for some good conversation. We're hoping to spend some time with them when we drive out to WI.
That's Ron and Anna's youngest (born Sept 14th) ... Brodie. They also have a 2 year old Braddock.
We stayed up in Simi Saturday night, so it was nice to be able to sleep in and relax a bit. Emma and Timmy stayed with a young couple from church that just got married this summer. They had a great time.
I made a game recently (Emma & Timmy's Game) with some help from Emma. The kids really like to play it. You roll a die and go around the board. You can land on yellow spaces to draw a card, and some spaces tell you to do things. There are things like "everyone go sit in the suburban" and "eat a piece of candy" and "drink some water". Timmy's favorite is probably "dance a jig" and Emma, being the health conscious girl she is, probably likes the water one best! Anyway, it's been a fun thing to do together as a family.
I even made a box for it! We're going to get the board laminated so we don't destroy it.
So that's about it for now. Nothing really new on the house front to report.
Neal
1 comment:
Fun to see wedding photos, but I especially love the Emma & Timmy game! Can't wait to play it with you all sometime! You are such an awesome and creative dad! Your kids are blessed! (and all of the rest of us too)
Post a Comment