Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back and blogging ... part 2

So, I think I e-mailed this to some of you, but perhaps by posting it here on the blog, that will cause me to send out blog items more frequently ....

Apparently this is doctor's week. I have my first check up with the new doctor today, and Cyndie's is tomorrow. I think Mom and Dad have a similar week. My appointment went fine, but the doctor was a little concerned about higher blood pressure for me. So I have a follow up scheduled for a month from now. I guess I need to be hitting the exercise bike more consistently!

Otherwise it's a pretty normal week. Emma had her second swim lesson yesterday, and Timmy today. I took Emma yesterday, and wasn't very impressed with the class, but at least she's in the water and enjoying it. I'm sure she'll learn a lot more at Grandma and Grandpa's pool this summer. Thursday Emma has all day class as the K - 2 group are going on a field trip to Covenant Harbor to see the Maple syrup process. Friday night we're having a "Almost Dating ... Again" group at our house. It's for parents of young kids. We could have 6 people or 16, we're not really sure!

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

No way! Just when I had officially given up on you and blogging...here this is something! Wow!