So it turns out that working is not as much fun as playing! Emma is on spring break this week, but I still have to work*. And in the case of yesterday (and today), I have to drive into the office because I'm testing some software with a hardware device that is there. Suck! Oh well, that's life (in both the big city and the country apparently). I'm hoping to get done early enough today to make it back to Lake Geneva for the Spring Break in Lake Geneva events ... a movie (Horton Hears a Who - I think) and time at the arcade.
*I have a bit of a bone to pick with our way of working here in these United States ... shouldn't we get to be retired when are kids are around to enjoy it with and when we have the energy and health to fully enjoy our retirement?
Yesterday the Caspari kids came up for a visit while Dave and Amy had the "one year checkup" on their house. I think that they had some kind of 1 year warranty, so this was their last chance to claim any defects or something. Anyway, they played a bit and then went to the library for storytime and a craft before hitting McDonalds on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment