It looks like it's been a couple of days since I blasted everything out there. As before, work seemed to get a bit in the way of play! Friday, Amy and the kids came up and played a bit, while I had to go up to the office to work*. After quiet time, I met everyone at Auntie Karen's to see the Havenwood Art Show and then we went over to McDonald's for an early dinner. Amy and all the kids ate, but Cyndie and I did not as we had a date that night! We have a new baby sitter, Rachelle. Anyway, the kids had a good time and so did we. We tried a new Italian place in downtown. The food was excellent, and only a tad pricey.
*It turns out my sojourn at the office in Waukesha was productive on Friday. Not only did I solve a couple of tricky problems that I was experiencing, but I also was introduced to a yummy little hole in the Italian deli place that had excellent hot Italian sandwiches!
That's all I have time for now ... I have a busy day ahead, but I'll try to blog about the rest of the weekend later today.
1 comment:
hey bra- a quick q....
on babysitters- how do you "screen" your sitters?
just curious....
Post a Comment