So I'm sitting in my office and the skies just opened up. It is rather loud in here because it's raining so hard. I guess I need to get one of those rain-measurer-thingys since it actually rains here.
So where were we ... the weekend. I don't believe that I mentioned where Cyndie and I went on our date. It was a new Italian place down town. The funny thing was that it was the exact opposite kind of restaurant from where I had lunch. Lunch was cheap, a hole in the wall, had a crusty old Italian guy working the counter, there were plastic utensils, and like four tables. Dinner was trendy, sleek, new. But both were delicious! Interesting.
Friday night after our date (until about midnight) Cyndie went to help paint the nursery at church (which is held at the local YMCA). She went back in the morning until around noon. I had worship team practice. After a quick lunch, we packed up and went roller skating for our last event of the Spring Break week. It was a lot of fun! After quiet time, we went to buy materials (paint and wood mostly) for Emma's new bed and to start upgrading her room.
Sunday was church, and then we volunteered at the Maple fest at church.
So now we're in the present. We're not floating away yet, but it will be interesting to see how long it rains! All morning it's been really dark ... I was joking with Cyndie that it must be near bedtime because it's so dark.
1 comment:
ahh yes...spring rains and darkness! We have that here too! It's flooded by my apartment yet again. But at least it's not snow!
Post a Comment