Friday now ... it's Emma's last day of school. She's excited about that! If the weather holds, she'll be going to her good friend Olivia's birthday party at the beach in LG. The rest of us and the Gowans are headed out for walk by the lake this morning and then will pick Ems up for lunch.
Yesterday Emma had Field Day (games outside). That was a disaster! There was one mom and the 7th graders trying to organize 130 kids from K to 7th grade. A lot of the K and 1st graders were basically terrified what with all the noise and chaos. I think the principal is going to get and earful based on the conversations that Cyndie and I have had with other parents! Oh well.
Tomorrow we'll head down to Dave and Amy's for much of the day, and then they'll drop us off at the airport for our 6:30-ish flight.
Lot's more activities going on, but we're about to head out, so I'll cut it off there.
2 comments:
Auntie Jane wants photos! Hint, hint, hint. =)
Praying for your travels tonight and for a great time in CA!
Post a Comment