So I've had a few requests regarding Emma's Day Camp experience. Here it is!
Emma is enjoying it.
Pretty concise, right? If I based my blog on Emma's comments alone, that's about what you'd get! Like always, she is pretty tight lipped about the comings and goings. A typical exchange would be something along the lines of:
Me: How was camp today Ems?
Emma: Fine.
(Emma runs off to play on the Dragon's Lair)
I've been able to piece together a little better image of what she's been up to by talking with Amy to see what Sarah told her, and talking with my friend Angel who works at Covenant Harbor. The kids have passed the swim test, rode on the banana boat thing (pulled by the ski boat ... I was very impressed that they tried that), bounced on the water trampoline, and had a general good time. Tonight is Parents Night, so I imagine we'll get a bit more information then.
No comments:
Post a Comment